Translate

17 August 2022

Love Letter to Diana

Goddess art by Angelo Von Courten













Beloved Goddess,

Embodiment of the moon and sun, you grant to us the gifts of fertility, p nurturing and protection. Lady Huntress, you capture the spiritual food that we need for strength and sustenance. Blessed be Thy name, Diana.

Early this morning, as I left an offering of fresh fruit for you in the forest grove, I saw a baby deer! All alone, it was, looking about as if for its mother... I spoke kindly to it in a soft voice, and it just gazed upon, but did not run, I sat and watched it for some time, until it grew weary and lay down upon the earth. As I stood to leave, unexpectedly, a golden leaf caught my eye! One very early autumn leaf changed colours mid August and fell from the tree! A gift from you to me. I picked it up to keep your power with me as I communed with nature. I carried it with me throughout the day. And, at days end, offered it with a prayer of thanksgiving to a running stream with the wish to develop your gift of abundance. 

To seal the deal and internalize your attribute within my life, I lit a candle upon the altar when I returned home. I feel certain that you heard my prayer and shall grant my wish.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!