Translate

14 August 2022

Love Letter to Inari

 
Beloved Goddess,

Blood red is your sacred hue. Goddess, the colour you imprinted upon me from birth, tainting my childhood with the lust for true love. Come to me, bringer of long life. Grant a love that will survive the grave, the lover who will be mine even beyond death. 

Rice, my offering. 

A fox spirit upon my altar, 9 tails - the tales of my life. Make the last one the best one!

Inari, sister of my soul. Your kindred spirit, bound with mine. Reveal your presence, I shall not fear the ghosts of loves enduring fate. I do not fear you. 

I seek you.

 and ask:

Inari, be ever with me.
By this stone of red, let love be fed.
When at my side, let love there abide.


Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!