Translate

02 August 2022

Love Letter to the Veelas

 



Beloved Goddesses,

You lovely, magickal creatures, your beauty inspires poetic thoughts. Your kindness heals me every time I am in nature. I can feel your loving presence surrounding me, whispering encouragement for me to continue to love and honor the earth. I do! And, always will. 

I deeply respect and appreciate the ancient ways. Thank you for sharing the knowledge of how to work and live harmoniously with the land, the water and the trees. Thank you for the gifts of abundance and prosperity. 


In your honor, on this day of the dryads, I did not clean with water, nor did I disturb any vining plant. Instead, sat in the woods, listening for your guidance after I prayerfully asked for your wisdom and guidance in finding and harvesting the healing herbs I most need at this time. 

I left a gift of sweet bread and honey for you and the fairies beneath the big oak tree at twilight. 

As I stood there beneath its beautiful canopy, I thought I caught sight of you! A flash of shimmering white light from the corner of my eye, but when I turned, there was nothing there except a magickal spider on the edge of the mosaic bird bath! It had long black legs but upon it's thick body, as if painted by the fae, a splash of bright silver and gold! I've never seen anything like it, before!

I wish I would have thought to take a photograph, but I was so mesmerized, all I could do was gaze upon it in awe. 

Was it a sign from you? 

If so, thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!