Translate

03 May 2022

Love Letter to Amaterasu

 

Beloved Goddess, 
How unique and marvelous you are! Your face is that of the sun, not the moon, like most goddesses! Reminding us to be strong, to be brave and wild and independent! How brightly you illuminate heaven and earth, and my mind. 
Your warmth brings new life and sustains growth and fruitful flourishing. Your light shines playfully upon my path offering encouragement and joy. 
How gloriously you inspire me to take a chance, to live my dreams, and to try to be as radiant as you! Show me where my inner shadows hide that they may be seen and set free. Show me where I house negativity, so they can be changed. Show me where I keep things and thoughts that are unhealthy, or unkind so they can be released.
Show me how to purify myself, body - mind - spirit, that I can live in harmony with my life purpose and in community with all.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly



No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!