Translate

29 May 2022

Love Letter to Ashtart

 
Beloved Goddess, 

We've been best friends for longer than I can even remember! Like a sister, you are so dear to me. What fun we've had! And, I still keep all the secrets we've shared throughout countless eons, together!

Star Goddess, this time has been so lonely without you. I know we agreed it would be great fun to test our psychic connection while the veil separates us - but how I miss having you with me!

Do you even remember what it's like here? How scary and challenging it is! Thankfully, Ashtart, I feel connected to you and can hear your voice in the quiet of the night. I love when you visit me during my dreams, but it's difficult to hold them close upon awakening. 

Last night I dreamt that you were standing naked in all your glory, holding up the sky. And, our griffins were with you! (I miss my sweet pet, Direndra, more than words can say. I talked with him as we rode through the stars... but, even still, I hope he is doing well and awaiting my return as much as I do. Give him a hug for me.). Earlier in the dream you were standing before a mirror. Your hair was hung in silky ringlets which fell sweetly on your shoulders. It was so endearing watching you arranging them with such admiring attention. You haven't changed, a bit. I makes me smile recalling the way you kept looking over in my direction. And, though no words passed between our lips, we were communicating like we always do - sharing on deeper levels than anyone else I know! It was such a lovely dream... I wish I could remember all of it, as I feel that you were sharing some bit of much needed wisdom with me. If so, please find another way to remind me.  

In an attempt to further test our intuitive and psychic connection, I took out a sheet of onion skin paper and wrote a list describing my emotional needs in dragons-blood ink. I used the glass quill you sent to me 7 years ago. And you will be happy to know that my penmanship is just as magickal as it ever was! 

Afterward, I caught it on fire, as burning it symbolically released all my heartfelt wishes unto you, and so began manifesting the magick that is us! I love you and hope you get it soon! 

 

Before going to bed, this evening, I sat outside and gazed up at the stars, thinking of you. As I did, I felt you gazing down at me, showering me in love. Suddenly, I saw a falling star! Like a little girl, I made a wish, three times, for my true love before it faded from sight. As it disappeared from sight, I knew that you were watching me, and are now doing your best to align the stars for my perfect match.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!