Translate

24 May 2022

Love Letter to Po Ino Nogar

 
Beloved Goddess, 

Great One, brings sweet rain to the earth and to my soul. Shower me with your love and attention. I am feeling parched, and in need of your gentle company. I hope you'll come visit me and stay for weeks! 

Davata, sister of my heart, I need an extra dose of your growth-oriented energy. Seriously, Po Ino Nogar, I have so many projects that I want to take root, care for and grow to fruition, so I may abundantly share with others. Symbolically, I am plowing my inner fields by reviewing the tasks I wish to complete online. Gathering all the ideas and dream seeds that I have neglected, I hope that you, Goddess of the Harvest, will help me nurture them and create a more intimate sisterhood community.

 

Remember that dance you performed last year? The one about creating, destroying and rebuilding - the one in which you danced upon a rice carpet made of black, red and yellow rice and blond lentils? The music was so tribal and exotic  - erotic. I can still hear the tapping of your shoes (like thunder) and see the swirl of your long dark skirt in my minds eye! 

Sometimes, I even imagine creating my own ricecarpet and embodying you, the Sustainer of Life- as I dance my dreams into reality.

Often, I close my eyes and imagine you here. When I open them, I can almost see your face in the clouds! You're always smiling! I especially love it when soft rain falls like drops of pure light upon my face and body; and  your beautiful goddess energy fills me to overflowing! 

I adore you. 

Please come, soon!

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!