Translate

11 May 2022

Love Letter to Bast


 












Beloved Goddess,

You have taught me so much throughout the years... how to always land on my feet, how to keep my independent spirit alive, how to care for myself in luxurious yet simple ways, how to befriend and honor a positive, playful attitude, no matter what the situation. These life lessons have served me well.

I am so grateful that you sent Shiva DaVee Nambe to me as a kitten. He truly is my dearest love and most helpful familiar. I love him with all my heart and cannot imagine a single day without him. 

I have been keeping every whisker that I find, and am grateful that you honor my wishes when I burn one in your honor. I found one the other day that I'm saving for an especially desired wish to come true. Please listen for my prayer in the coming days. I have need of little and much simultaneously. My heart is full of gratitude for all the blessings you send my way and I enjoy sharing them with others, too. 

Last week I was given a cat's-eye crystal and I am wearing it daily with reverence to you! Remind me of my natural instincts when I am feeling overwhelmed and in need of peaceful solitude. Beloved Bast, grant me a little more time to lounge about please. I am in need of more cat naps, too!

Thank you,

_Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!