Translate

10 May 2022

Love Letter to Saoquing Niang

 

Beloved Goddess,
How thirsty my soul is for the refreshing purity of love, truth and blessings throughout our world. 
Saoquing Niang, please come and bring the rains to nourish the depths of my soul. Sweep away where there has been too much harshness, where there has been too much sorrow or fear. Wash away all that is not for my highest good that I may be fully refreshed and revitalized, that my energy be fully restored. And thereby, that I may be a blessing to others.

Earlier this morning I wrote your name with a cornflower blue crayon on rice paper and hung it in the tree near the entrance of my home, that you see my faith and may bring the blessings of rain. I know that you will honor your promise in the coming days or weeks... I await with joyful anticipation. Until then, I will be watching for you in the clouds, and in the stars at night. Please reveal yourself to me that I may know you in new ways.

I'll write again after the storms arrive.
Thank you. 
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!