Translate

21 July 2022

Love Letter to Alaghom

 


Beloved Goddess,
You have designed every intangible part of nature which wondrously guides me beyond concrete reality into the unseen realm of magick. . . where my heart and soul long to be. Where they belong.
You have given the gift of thought and reason to mark time, yet, time constantly shifts. A fractal, natures cycles are the ever unfolding patterns of time; a repeating simple process of unfolding chaos- the whole of creation: past, present and future. 
Alaghom, you govern my destiny during this time frame. Help me to make every hour of my life count. Fill my life with your divine magick and wisdom; and may the beautiful energy of the divine feminine. 
Alaghom, today is but one day out of many, yet let me recognize the possibilities that lie within it. Give me the good judgment and sensibility to use my time wisely. Help me make every day on earth something truly magickal and filled with your power. As I walk through this world, let me see beyond my eyes into the soul of creation. Let me appreciate the abundant spiritual power in every blade of grass and stone, and most important, within myself. So be it.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!