Translate

22 July 2022

Love Letter to Isolt

 


Beloved Goddess,

I dreamt of you last night... 
Surrounded by a white mist- an intense feeling of being embraced by an undying love, of timelessness... held me aloft in time. Hours passed before my eyes as a moment unfolding -like a flower in time lapse photography. I saw, without seeing - a secret knowing revealing the faces that make up the wholeness of who I am. Each aspect a memory, an urge, a longing - each encouraging me to feel my sexuality, to express the truth of who I am- with unashamed revealing, with every opening petal of my existence, truly seen. And, not only seen, but She Who is gazed upon
Throughout the night, I glided through clouds of awareness, clouds of wanting - waiting. I traveled long, uncounted miles seeking your holy temple; heartfeltly looking for the creative womb within my own goddess belly where my magick dwells - where your power grows.  The cave entrance of my own soul agape, welcoming. The cosmic void - open and pulling me in - while simultaneously birthing me. 
Hold me in your loving arms, goddess. Satisfy my long unsated appetite for true love. Pour your pure white light into my heart until it all but burst with devotion and fervor. You know the one I dream of... please open the path to love and happiness. 
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!