Translate

09 July 2022

Love Letter to Habonde

 







Beloved Goddess,

Spirit of fire - bright, good and true, I love and honor you. Born of fire, my energy, too, is of a fiery nature... Daughter of the flames, I embrace your presence in my body, mind, heart and soul. With deep gratitude, I respect and honor you.

Purify my body and soul as I dance around the ritual flames, embodying your magick... Let the smoke cover me and permeate every aspect of my being that I may be cleansed and blessed by your divine energy. 

With love, I call to you. With sovereign will, I call forth ancient witchy wisdom within myself. Bless me with full abundance-  Graciously I request and gratefully receive your abundant gifts of joy, health, fertility, luck, creativity, passion and security. 

Humbly, yet expectantly, I await. I am ready to receive. Trusting that you love me, and will fulfill your promise through all my magickal acts and intentional choices, I await you.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!