Translate

03 July 2022

Love Letter to Cerridwin

 
Beloved Goddess,

I am always honored to witness you stir your magickal cauldron. Today, I am giddy with anticipation of receiving a hearty chalice full of your inexhaustible elixir that endows knowledge and creativity! I am so ripe for divine inspiration and sacred expression. My heart and mind are open ready to channel the mystic universe and Her divine feminine voice. 

Mother, I'm ready to begin a soulful project and a 'keep on keeping on' attitude until its completion. I am ready to birth my authentic self- a new way of living.

I sense that good fortune and spiritual enrichment are already mine. I can fully imagine how it feels, and what it looks like to live my sovereignty with integrity and fertility.

Cerridwin, please guide me, and keep me in a productive vibe, so that I effortlessly create the life I visualize for myself. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!