Translate

03 February 2022

Love Letter to Artio











Blessed Goddess,


Long, years ago, you came to me in a series of dreams... you showed yourself as a bear. Why did you pretend to be a man? To lure me to my mountain home? I thought I was going to meet the big, tall, bear man that my heart desires, but instead, I met my fate. You called me to be a gypsy. You initiated me as a Priestess to empower women. Mine has been a life of abundance and providence. Ooh! Such sweet forbidden fruits I have tasted... and awakening from both erotic and the most frightening of slumbers... I find you, here. 

Artio, you are the keeper of my heart. Your sly disguise has not hidden the truth of your wisdom nor the mystery of your magick. Keep me ever ready to bear fruit. Keep me ever in your warm and strong embrace. Show me where to look for honey; show me where to rest when I am weary; show me where to go to find the one I seek. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!