Translate

04 February 2022

Love Letter to Shirata

 













Beloved Goddess,

Through your example - snowflakes melting into spring rain. I have learned the value of being present in gratitude as I travel with the wheel of time. 

Through the long winter months, I have been still and quiet within myself, and now that spring is soon to burst forth in flowers, I too, want to move my body and embrace the beauty of being alive!

Perhaps, this snowstorm will be the end of winter... I truly hope so, as I long for lusciousness and the return of the flowing waterfalls that surround my home, here in the Enchanted Forest.

Like in a faery tale, I saw snowflakes that were perfectly formed and did not quickly melt - but remained where they fell looking like white candied sprinkles made of sugar! Had I not seen them with my own eyes, I would have thought them fake; a strange trick! Ooh! But it was just a gentle and loving reminder that life is indeed a wonder and full of unexpected magick. 


Please keep beauty in my thoughts and replace all negativity with trust in the abundant grace of life, itself. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!