Translate

24 April 2022

Love Letter to Erzulie

 

Beloved Goddess, 

Loving One, I need you. 

My pockets are empty and my heart is in want, too! Please extend your beneficent energy to me - help me set everything aright financially and create a healthy love life that I can live with passionately and joyfully all the days of my life. 

I'm weary of dancing in chaos and wish for some semblance of peace, prosperity and sensual plenty. 

I'm wearing blue, today, to honor you! In fact, I was so inspired by your chill love vibe (and to help me embody your essence more fully), I've been eating and drinking blue all day! 

My new motto: 

I eat what makes me holy!

Here's my Haitian Queen Menu:

Breakfast - 

a bowl of plump, fresh blueberries, a toasted slice of seeded bread topped with blueberry jam, an egg poached in purple cabbage water and vinegar (which gave the sweetest hint of blue to the egg white), and strong cup of black coffee

Lunch:

a fat chunk of blue cheese with walnut halves and sliced figs, blue corn fritters, and a fresh salad made with finely shredded purple cabbage, a mixture of wild spring greens, indigo milk cap mushrooms, drizzled with poppy seed vinaigrette and topped with crumbled Trader Joe's blackberry encrusted  goat cheese, and glass of super-immune blue juice.

Dinner:

A filet of wild caught salmon baked with a delicious mixture of Italian dressing, elderberry and blueberry jam. Adirondack blue potato salad and purple/blue carrots in herb and butter sauce.

For dessert; A blue plum torte with creamy lemon sauce!

And, for a late evening treat, I made a cup of blue butterfly sweet pea tea; plain.

Embodying you, has never been more delicious! I felt you here in spirit, but I wish you could have dined with me! It was most enjoyable. 

Erzulie, promise that you'll come soon. Truly, I need you!

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

p.s.

Will you please bless this sigil and bring it with you when you come? I can't wait to see you again. It's been too long. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!