Translate

25 April 2022

Love Letter to Lada

 
Beloved Goddess, 

I heard the rustling of your skirts early this morning just as the sun was rising. They sounded like the tinkling of little bells! I couldn't get dressed quickly enough and rushed out to find you, but saw only a trail of new tree seedlings bursting from the earth! What a glorious sight that will be when they grow tall along the driveway.

I'm so delighted that spring is here, the flowers are in bloom everywhere! I especially love the azalea's and the wisteria draping the tall, tall trees on the forests edge. So magickal and beautiful they are!

Lada, your spirit of hospitality makes me feel welcome wherever I go. 

I can't believe I missed seeing your beautiful face! Please stop by on your way back home. We'll have a cup of rose milk tea and a slice of the strawberry bread that I may yesterday. (it turned out so good! Using turbinado sugar and spelt flour was a wonderful idea. Thank you!) 

Ooh! And, the wise woman tonics you left on my doorstep are sure to sweep any hidden illness away! Taking just a spoonful, I already feel fortified with renewed energy and unexpected joy. I feel so  utterly protected. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!