Translate

18 April 2022

Love Letter to Sipe Gialmo

 

Beloved Goddess, 
In your honor I have lovingly (and playfully) cleansed, polished and pampered all my Goddess statues, symbols and ritual tools, today. It was so wonderful to give them each special attention. Each of my household altars now have a new intention and purpose.
 
Inspired by the feeling of deep renewal (the energies in and around me were actually lighter) I splashed rose water everywhere as a sacred blessing; on myself, my bed linens, even my purse and the front door- to bring in your protection, attention to my well-being and blissfulness. 
Then, with sincere prayer, I lit incense and opened all the window so that your essence could come and fill every corner! It was refreshing in the most wonderful of ways!

I am so grateful for this spring clean feeling that these simple actions caused, that I decided to clean the floors and other often neglected places that gather dust and dirt, but go unseen.  To every drop of water, I offered kindness and gratitude; speaking holy intentions. It was a powerful transformation - like a crystal clarity upon every surface!

At days end, I took a long hot bath with sea salt, honey, lavender, powered milk and rose essential oil- and soaked my tired body... My heart was light and my mind was clear so I took the opportunity to visualize any heavy or impure energy leaving from my body, mind and soul - and draining away with the bath water!
Curling up in my bed, I lay here feeling at peace.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!