Translate

05 April 2022

Love Letter to Kwan Yin

 

Beloved Goddess,
How kind and generous you are, goddess of my heart and soul. Ever faithful to my needs, you are a steady source of light, comfort and wisdom. 
You're a jewel! Always relieving suffering and encouraging enlightenment. You hold a place of honor on my daily altar. Whether in the form of the small 2" or the 4' statue, your presence is wide, and high and deep... embracing every aspect of my life, mind, body and soul, as well as making sacred every room in my home. 
I love you Kwan Yin. I am dearly grateful for you. Thank you for hearing every cry, every prayer, and comforting every heartache, spoken or silent. You are a previous pearl. Your strength, patience and gentleness enable me to carry on in this often harsh and wearisome world. 
In your honor, today, I have placed upon your altar black tea, rice, flowers, sweet cakes, fresh fruit (an apple and apricots) and almonds. I lit a white and pink candle after anointing them with sweet jasmine oil. When I lit the lotus incense, its smoke reached high and curled in a gentle spiral. I know you were hear accepting my prayers and love.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!