Translate

29 April 2022

Love Letter to Shina Tsu Hime

 
Beloved Goddess,

Thank you for dispersing mental fog, and for keeping away evil winds that would blow me off my spiritual course. 

Your graciousness and playfulness keeps me moving in the right direction, steadily granting me the freedom to choose with awareness and purpose where I wish to go.  


This morning, while I was outside tending to the garden, nine leaves blew around me and landed in my lap! I'm taking this as a gift from you and making nine wishes on them!

Come May, bring movement in my goals, 

come June - playful love makes me whole. 

Come July, my wishes I will see, 

come August - hope grows in me.

Come September, all distractions you abate,

come October, my spirit, you liberate.

Come November, my wealth is assured, 

come December - in my heart, you endure. 

I'll keep these precious leaves until all my wishes come true, and then as they do, I'll gift them to the wind and send them back to you!

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!