Translate

20 April 2022

Love Letter to the Tennin

 
Beloved Goddess,

You dwell sylph-like in the clouds, singing songs that only those with spirit ears can hear... Such beautiful, haunting words you sing... keeping the rhythm of my heartbeat.

I can feel your feathered wings wrapping about me, keeping me safe. 

What does it mean to dream the same dream three times in one night? I think it was you visiting me, as I awoke each time remembering this message: Shine your light in the darkness. 

Help me to reclaim the night with divine power. Help me reclaim my dark, divine feminine power, essence, wisdom. Help me to shine the light in the places within myself where my power, magick and truth await their revealing. 

There is no need for me to fear anything. You are with me, as I carry a feather in my purse. I am protected, as I have hung an energetic veil of white silk about my aura. I know I am loved.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!