Translate

27 April 2022

Love Letter to Mati-Syra-Zemlya

 
Beloved Goddess,

Moist Mother, how fertile you are! Thank you for gifting this aspect to all women - whether we conceive children, art, ideas or dreams - our creative powers are great!

Witness me, Mati-Syra-Zemlya as I place one hand on the earth and make a promise in your name to connect in more meaningful ways with my local magickal community. Hear my oath, and bless my decision. Assist me by granting me the time and energy needed to fulfill my commitment. Trusting fully; I know that you will help me. 

Mother of divination, guide me; show me what to do and how to manifest my vision.

Mother of healing, be with me throughout the remainder of this year. Guide me in knowing how best to heal my precious body, mind and spirit. Bless this hemp oil as I anoint my body and hair. Bless me, ooh Divine Goddess.

Bless me, that I may be a blessing to others.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly  

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!