Translate

09 April 2022

Love Letter to A-Ma

 

Beloved Goddess,

I can't help but feel a certain connection with you, as I grew upon on Macao Place and my bedroom was furnished in red lacquer 
and art of your region. Though at the time, I didn't like it, and felt it was forced upon me, I realize now, that it was your doing. Your way of surrounding me with great care.
Providence would have it that I grow up quickly. Yet, I attribute my inner strength and fearless courage to you, and your gifts of protection and safety throughout my life.
Matsu, it was you who taught me magickal wisdom, and you who gifted me with charms to weather any storm. 

In your honor, I have adorned my altar with symbols of fish and burned incense to bring my prayers of gratitude to you. The depth of my soul finds solace in you... No matter how rough the sea or dark the sky, you are ever present with me, guiding me toward the center of calm within my hearts spirit.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!