Translate

12 April 2022

Love Letter to Mahesvari

 

Beloved Goddess, 

When I first saw you sitting astride, riding upon Nandi, the white bull, I was reminded of my first born daughter, Lily. A symbol of purity and justice, this strong, yet gentle bull
whose name means 'giving delight' or 'giving joy', is the sacred protector I lovingly and purposefully appointed to watch over her, for all the days of her life. Consciously knowing nothing of him, or you, those long years ago, yet certain was I in my choice! I can't help but think now, that you were guiding me in that . . . 

Mahesvari, did you choose her for your own?

You, the power of Shiva, the protectress of Shakti- I feel you present with me, watching over me and protecting me from evil, allowing me to be creative and courageous in all things. I know now, that it was you who was with me as I carried her, as I gave birth to her, as I held her close to my heart that tearful yet glorious day. 
Beloved Divine, are you the only one who understands the depth of my sorrow? Your tendency to degenerate and dissipate enables me to let go, to release the pain and heartache; to allow the unknowing, the null and void within my soul, to trust that we will be reconnected again, some day. We can truly never be separated. Energy never dies, but is constantly flowing; whether it is channeled, changed or transformed - it is eternal. Just as the energy of my love for her, for you... ever eternal. Divine Mother, you and she reside within my heart. 

You, One of the Holy Seven, breathe life and individuality into my being, into her being. 
Thank you for assisting my fight against unseen demons, ensuring that we will remain pure and unharmed. Thank you for protectively watching over us, for keeping us safe and strong. How magnificent is your power! 

Your beauty and wisdom is great! I bow before Thee with true gratitude. It is your holy strength and vitality that I feel within my blood- empowering me to live with vigor and purpose... with passion and deep, abiding love. It is you who holds my heart, my baby in your sacred grace.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!