Translate

27 January 2022

Love Letter to Ceres

 













Beloved Goddess,


She Who gifts me with abundant blessings. Each and every day is a bounteous harvest! My table is always overflowing with healthy and delicious things to eat and share with others. I am so grateful.

Upon my altar I placed fertile seeds - poppies, corn, squash and beans, and ask that you bless them with golden light until spring arrives and I can plant them in the sweet earth. Though it is winter, I have tended the rich earth in preparation of future harvests, with love. Mother, show us how to honor the old ways of caring for the earth, of planting and reaping nourishment from our own gardens, and with thanksgiving, share our bounty with others in our neighborhood.

Thank you,

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!