Translate

08 January 2022

Love Letter to Eleithyia


 

Beloved Goddess,

Your grace and mystery still glows bright within me like an eternal flame. Just as each baby I was blessed to carry left its mark upon my body and heart, and with every creative project birthed from my mind and soul - the torch of love flows powerfully through me and is passed on to future generations... We are fertile and strong. We are women made for holding, giving, nurturing, and setting free our passions, our dreams - our selves.

Thank you for being my attentive midwife - showing me that I am stronger than I knew, that I am braver than my fear and capable of enduring and surviving unimaginable pain. Thank you for helping me give birth to each precious aspect of divine life that wishes to come forth from within my womb, my being. I am humbly grateful; I am deeply joyful!

In your honor I scatter upon the four winds the fragrant petals of sweet, white flowers as a prayer for my sister who waits and longingly aches for something precious to hold within her depth. For my sister who cries and mourns, who feels empty and broken... 

May she be given sacred care and attention. May her heart be whole and overflowing with the depth of love - of creative expression. Please hold a special place in your heart for her suffering, and bless her abundantly. In her honor, I have kept one white petal from the winds to lovingly place upon my altar as a remembrance of tears and with love for her.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!