Translate

18 January 2022

Love Letter to NunGeena

 














Beloved Goddess,

Strong NunGeena, thank you for protecting my sacred work, and keeping evil intent far away. Wise and kind, thank you for keeping my precious creations safe so I can share their beauty with the world.  

 As I walk the enchanted forest of my mothers home, I am grateful for the beauty that is seen everywhere - the lush trees and fragrant flowers and all the sweet, little birds. You and I are birds of a feather, as we are lovers of beauty and mighty protectresses of the earth. 

All of this day, I have heard you whispering, guiding me to enjoy myself... and so, in your honor, I have spent hours admiring galleries of art and discovering new techniques and styles.  Such loveliness pleases my eye, delights my imagination and restores my spirit.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!