Translate

06 January 2022

Love Letter to Kore

 













Beloved Goddess, 

Fair maiden - lost is my youth and yet, well I know the Divine Feminine is an expression of cycles. I trust my path of beauty and my sacred journey. 

Kore, I carried your image  with me as I walked seven times around the holiness of my room,  you were with me offering your protection, your good fortune and granting me victory as I  overcome all obstacles. 

How may I better honor and cherish the sweetness of my secret heart and also the hidden desires of my wild longing? How may I indulge my want without sacrificing my freedom? Goddess, She of the springtime, She of the winter of life, guide my path. Help me to reclaim what has been stolen from me, what I have lost through foolishness. and lack of self worth. Restore unto me all that is mine, all that I am in my fullness of being. 

I admire your courage and strength. To embody your essence is to know my authentic self and to stand in my truth.

May I be as you, joyful as I live in two worlds - remaining true to my path and choices. 

Thank you,

-Yours devotedly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!