Translate

17 January 2022

Love Letter to Gunnloed

 






















Beloved Goddess,

Fair lady, larger than life, I sing your gentle praises. Often, I sit beneath the big old tree and hear your voice whispering of magickal things that I could do... Thus inspired, I do!

Honey and apples still sweet on my lips and I am swooning over your beauty. Somehow I am always comforted in your presence, and all fear or sorrow have no nest to rest within my peaceful thoughts.

How often you have granted good health and protection upon me! How wise and fertile are my thoughts when you are my muse... My love of creativity pales in comparison to your gifts. I find myself so inspired, I do not wish to stop expressing - and must make myself to go to bed!

As I stir the cauldron and gaze within, I see the future looks bright - and gladly I drink from the cup you graciously offer to me.

Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!