Translate

19 January 2022

Love Letter to Kupala

 













Beloved Goddess, 

How precious are your cleansing waters; bathe me in happiness and longevity. 

How sacred are your cleansing flames: protect me as I go through the purification process of transformation. 

Ooh Kupala, Goddess of wildflowers, fern and birch - I could rest in your sweetness for ever.  Eyes that see only good. Heart  that is full of love. Grant me the blessing of manifesting my true hearts desire, that I may share the wondrous blessings of the divine feminine with all the world, that I may have wild blossoms and forests and rushing stream as altar for you. 

Often, I leave a sacred cloth out to gather dew, that I may wash away all negativity with your magick. Such joy!

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!