Translate

10 January 2022

Love Letter to Irene


 












Beloved Goddess,

You come in the form of Eirene, the Goddess of Peace to bestow a deep sense of calm in a time of turmoil. Let my heart be pure and ever full of gratitude so that my first thought is one of cooperation and reconciliation. 

The sister of Order and Justice, remind me to keep heart centered in all areas of my life, and to trust that all is well despite inward fear or confusion regarding outward appearances. 

The peace symbol is imbedded upon my psyche; I was born in the era of free love and peace on earth - from a gypsy father and a flower child mother. 

May I always remember that peace is my true home and nature. May I release unnecessary fear from my thoughts, speech and actions. May I be as you - harmonious and beholder of true wealth. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!