Translate

24 June 2022

Love Letter to Inna













Beloved Goddess,

How beautiful you are, Inna. Like you, I hate bondage of any kind; and have a strong need for freedom, on every level. With respect to all that you have taught me of oneness, I will continue being mindful of my thoughts and actions toward others. 

Protectress, your lovingly watch over people, homes and lands. You ensure promises are kept and justice is upheld. Your generous gift of overseeing farms and weather ensuring an abundant yam harvest for those who rely on its nourishment, is deeply appreciated!

Though I do not live in Nigeria, I am eating yams, today, to purify my body and spirit. Thank you for teaching me the spiritual and symbolic meaning of yams. I accept the good luck, inner strength, health and prosperity they offer.  

There are so many blessings in this world, and you are definitely one of them.
Thank you.
-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!