Translate

15 June 2022

Love Letter to Ratna Dakinis

Beloved Goddess,

 You are inestimable - vast of spirit and depth of mystery. How graciously you have shown me that true power is being kind, and the only thing of real value is being guided by and acting from a pure heart. Golden petal and flame, fair spirit of compassion and goodness, you are my constant companion- always bringing me back to my heart center- clearing, improving, balancing, forgiving my karma. 

Ratna Dakinis, I love you! 

You are a precious jewel! Present, always the expression and manifestation of liberating energy in feminine form. Sky Goer, you set me free of karmic debt, dissolving the endless cycles of fear and striving. Show me the way to the holy core of your inner beauty - your truth. Free me to witness, know and express only my highest, most authentic essence of love. Keep me ever thoughtful, mindful and aware of my choices, so that I always align with the divine within myself and all things. Restore me when I am weary or forgetful. Bring me back into my hearts center; keep me here so I may continue to unfold and blossom for the glory of the Most High Holy Mystery. 

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!