Translate

19 March 2022

Love Letter to Anaïtis

















Beloved Goddess,

O Humid Immaculate One, how welcome you are in the parched places of my soul. With gratitude I allow your wetness to flow over me, sinking into my very being, hydrating me in youthful, restorative and beneficial ways. Blessed Goddess, please renew my spirit, and grant me the gift of a sensual, creative, playful and loving relationship.

As the earth and heaven are married, bring all aspects- divine masculine and divine feminine within me- into balance. Make me whole that I may attract my most glorious mate on this new year of my birth. 

Bring blessings. Open me that your passion and energy may flow through me, and flower within me... that I may share abundantly with my one true love.


Anaïtis, as you suggested, I have mixed a bath potion of cinnamon, violet and vanilla. It's warm and spicy fragrance makes me feel sexy and beautiful. As I bathe with it, and adorn myself in your image, please bring my true love near, that we may gaze upon one another in excitement and soulful reunion; that our hearts, minds, bodies and souls may meet once again, and join in love for our mutual highest good in this life. May we be a blessing for one another throughout the years we share, and may we grow old together with the fullness of happiness, passion and harmonious pleasure.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly


No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!