Translate

06 March 2022

Love Letter to the Whale Goddess

 

Beloved Goddess,

Though my life hasn't been on shaky ground in well over a year, I still contemplate what you are trying to tell me. Sometimes, even as far inland as I am, I think I hear your song; so deeply mournful - it echoes through my body. My heart feels you moving beneath everything I know of life...

During meditation - you swim to the surface of my consciousness on the back of a huge killer whale and I leave this earthly realm for a while and ride away with you. He protects me while I am far from home, and in time, he will lead me back (he told me so!). 

Like us, I think he, too, has a romantic heart and a love of travel. Sometimes while we are surfing through the ocean depths, I hear his thoughts of family - community; always his thoughts are in harmony with nature.


This morning, while waking from a dream, I had the faintest memory of you - of Orca, and it seems there was talk of rebirth. This message keeps coming to my awareness, for over a decade, but especially since the beginning of this year. If you know something about it that I do not, please enlighten me. If you know how I should best prepare please let me know. I am both excited and a little anxious.

After all these years, Lady of the Depths, I still do not know your name, only that you watch over me in the most gentle and comforting ways.

Thank you.

-Yours devotedly  


p.s.

I'm throwing my message (in this wine bottle) out to sea in hope that you will find it... If you do, please send one back to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

May the Goddess Bless You Abundantly!